Monday, January 24, 2011

Love that Lasts-10

Sara: Its ok bye!

Nawaf: Bye!

I went inside and checked my phone, Shaikha, and Mariam were calling me we did a 3 way call.

Mariam: SAARA! I LOVE YOU! YOU WONT BELIEVE WHAT HAPPENED!!!

Shaikha: OMGG SAMEE!! AAAAAHHH! I LOVE YOU SARAA!

Sara: Woow hold up what happened?

Mariam: Bader called me when I got home oo it turns out ina I knew him from my old school oo our dads are BEST FRIENDS! Sara thank you so much! Wallah a7ibich!

Shaikha: Omg oo ana yousef dropped me to my car 9a7?

Sara: ee.

Shaikha: he lives in the same man6i8a as me!

Sara: Oo lala what a coincidence shaikha;)

Shaikha: eee! Mo 9a7!! He is still the same just sweeter! And much much nicer! Omg Sara you are AMAZING yousef is so sweet I can't believe its possible...aaaah!

Sara: ok ok im reaaally happy for you two! Bes Nawaf is amazing! And he is the best guy in the world!

I told them what he did and I heard Mariam say that I'm gonna marry him and I started laughing so did shaikha but Mariam was serious.

Mariam: Sara I'm not joking I know you so well that I know that you are gonna marry Nawaf, shaikha with yousef and me with Bader!

Sara: omg chub! In our dreams!

Mariam: wanna bet?

Shaikha: I'm with Mariam we will marry them! Just wait and see sara!

We kept on talking until I had to go.

I woke up the next day, it was the weekend so I went on Facebook and twitter. I went on nawafs profile and saw his dp is him and a girl! I clicked on the picture and he didn't tag her but he posted the picture yesterday at 12 before our date how could he I thought he was perfect!!! At least I won my bet with mariam with tears running down my face I commented an wrote HOW COUL YOU! :'( he didn't comment back but instead he called me over an over I didn't answer until I heard the doorbell it was raining so much outside I wore my robe and went down to open the door, Nawaf was there. He tried to explain but I saw him and left. I couldn't bare the pain that happened I had to leave him I was crushed. Everyone else had an amazing future except for me Mariam and Bader were still together and so were shaikha and yousef. Nour met talal and they stayed together as well I was so happy for them but I wanted to be happy as well. 4 years pasted and I went to GUST and saw someone firmiliar I thought that I was day dreaming but was it really him?

Nawaf: Sara?

2 comments:

  1. walla inich 3ajeeeeeeeba.. your the BEST, kilyoum post maku a7ad iysawy chithy bs please dont ever change;p
    7aaraam maskeena sara if nawaf cheated on her but it might be a misunderstanding yimken the girl with him in the pic was his sis or smth like that.. inshalla they get back together..
    love you loads;**

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou sooooooo much! Intay il 3ajeeba! ;* lool kilmyoum because my friends beg me to!!! Wait and see;) luv ya to;*

    -MBM;*

    ReplyDelete