Thursday, January 20, 2011

Love that Lasts-7

Zain: I know who you talking about you see he's my cousin. 

Sara: OMG! This is soo awkward! Wallah asfaaa!  

Zain: laaa babz shd3waa kilmin yi7ibaa bes ana a3arif minu yi7ib;) 

She winked trying to get me jealous!  

Sara: laaaa pleaaaaaassee!! Gooleelee!  

Zain: inshallah, bes bagool ina it3arfeenha... 

Sara: Haya? Najla? Aisha? Farah? 

Zain: Yooouuuu!! Stupid! She said while she kicked me against the wall!

Sara: ooooohhhh, OMG wanasaaaaaa!!! Yaaaaay! Are you joking wala shsalfitich?

Zain: let 3ali ask him oo ba3dain shoofay.

Sara: okkk:)

I said with the biggest smile.

Zain: SEDAAAAN! MA9AR WAIN AKIL SARA??? 

Sedan came back with a cupcake and sandwich. 

Sara: hehe my favorite yum!  

I went on my phone and tweeted, "Lunch with my girlies #yum"  

Sara: Thankyou sedan! 

I said with a mouthful of food. 

Sedan: Your welcome! 

Sara: oh god you guys it's 3:00 I have to go meet up with Mariam. 

Zain: ohh ok bye! 

Sara: shino bye your coming with me! 

Zain: aww really? 

Sara: ee yallah let's go! 

I called kumar to make sure he was outside, he finally got here since eating was important to 
him. Zain, Sedan, and I went to 360 to meet up with my first cousin Mariam. We finally got to 
360 and went to Meat Co. Since I didn't eat the sandwich, it doesn't taste good sedan is only 
known for bringing water and that's it! 

Mariam: Hala!! You guys I'm here! 

Sara: heey cuz! 

Mariam: heey hey hey! Well 7ijazt 6awla. Inroo7 il7een?

Sara: ee 7aram kilmin yaw3an.

Sedan and Zain: yallah! Let go!

We made our way there, ordered our steaks and salads, paid and left. I felt like watching a 
movie, and we all had nothing to do so why not? We decided to watch a romantic comedy, 
can't remember the name although I remember that I kept on crying and all I thought about was nawaf, i cant wait until tomorrow or whenever he comes over. I want 3ali to have a new best friend! If you know what i mean;) The movie was over, and we left still with tear filled eyes i was walking through the kuwaitieen. I once again ran into someone after crying i couldn't stand but look up even though i looked absolutely embarrassing, and all i saw was this tall, dark, and handsome man. 

Nawaf: Sara? 7abibty shfeech tabcheen?

Sara: 7abibty? Oooh zaina laish?

Nawaf: ee. 3ayal laish ga3da tabcheen?

Sara: ooh wee laa tawni shift filim yibachee, oo 8i9at 7ub faa it was soo sweet.

Nawaf: ohh okk, laa la tabcheen! tabeen lama ow shay?

Sara: umm...uuuh...Nawaf lazim as2lick shay.

Nawaf: ok ask.

Sara: Alone.

Nawaf: sure.

Sara: um nawaf do you uhh like me?

Nawaf: tawich tistaw3ibayn?;)

he winked.

Sara: 9iij?!!

Nawaf: Eeeee! awal mara shiftich 7abaytich!

Sara: 7ata ana.

Nawaf: shrayich i7na inroo7 filim il7een...broo7na?

Sara: sure.

I smiled the whole time we watched the same movie, love, love, love. Thats what i feel for his as well. We watched the movie and he put his arm around me when i cried again, i couldnt 
stand the fact that they broke up with each other in the movie. when he broke up with her, i 
heard a whisper coming from nawaf.

Nawaf: 7abibty itshoofeen hatha?

Sara: ee.

Nawaf: Mara7 asaweelich chithee ib 7ayatee!

Sara: aww 7abebee inta!! <33

Nawaf: Intay 7abebtyy;)

He winked and smiled the movie was sadly over and we went over back to our friends 
upstairs at Infunity! i love it yes im 15 and i love infunity! we rode the ride together, and had 
fun sadly it was time to leave and his last words were...
Nawaf: byee! inshallah ashoofich bacher!
To be continued...
-MBM;*

No comments:

Post a Comment