Monday, January 17, 2011

Love that Lasts-3


He said with a wink I was so excited when he told me to sit next to him, i saw hearts fly around my head. We sat down, he kept turning his head to look at me, and so did I. After class i rushed to my next class as i felt something grab me from my back...Bader?  



Bader: Hala Sara bes kint abee as2lich um shino 3indich il7een? 



Sara: ooh um Math, you? 



Bader: Math walk? 



Sara: ohh ee 6ab3an. 



We walked together, got to math class and once again he sat next to me. Is it a dream? We kept on talking about his life and mine we bonded and we were excited of the new school year well all of the sudden i am since he is here. Im falling in love, is he? 



Mr.Sash: Girl in the front row what's your name??  


I pointed to myself and bended my chin towards my chest as I leaned on the chair. 



Sara: Me? Sara. 



Mr.Sash: No my grandma yes you! Well Sara you aren't off to a very good start are you? 
Hmm?  



Sara: neither are you... 



Mr.Sash: what was that?  



Sara: Ohh nothing. 



I replied with the fakest grin anyone could ever imagine.  



Mr.Sash: Oh good that's what I thought. 



Sara: Hmph... 



He started to talk, and talk, and TALK. Will this man shut up? He just kept on going over and 
over about the variables. Ugh he just went on and on hatha shino insan garag!! 



Bader: mita byinchab hatha?  



Sara: hehehe wallah madri inshallah il7een! 



Bader: la tistansayn ma ra7 yaskit lama iymoot nas ma ra7 i3arfoon shiygooloon 3ashan 
ohwa gal kil shay!! 



Sara: HAHAHAHAHA! 9aj!!!!! 



Mr.Sash: SARA AND HER FRIEND! KEEP YOUR MOUTHS SHUT AND STOP TALKING YOUR INTURUPING MY LECTURE! 



Sara: ok 3 things, number one my friends name is bader, 2 you are the one that wouldn't shut up, and 3 your interrupting our conversation since no one gives a lecture that long.  



I said full of faith an a smile, the whole class started to crack up including bader he stared at me with those dark brown eyes I couldn't resist. 



Mr.Sash: NOW LISTEN HERE MISSY YOU... 



*RING* 



Before the goblin could continue his sentence the bell rang and I was the first one out 
followed by Bader. My love could not be replaced. 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry it's short I'll make sure part 4 is longer:)



 -MMN;*

4 comments: