Thursday, January 20, 2011

Love that Lasts-8

 Im not getting any comments:(


-----------------------------------------------------------


Previously-Sara: aww 7abebee inta!! <33


Nawaf: Intay 7abebtyy;)


He winked and smiled the movie was sadly over and we went over back to our friends 
upstairs at Infunity! i love it yes im 15 and i love infunity! we rode the ride together, and had fun sadly it was time to leave and his last words were...


Nawaf: byee! inshallah ashoofich bacher!


I cannot believe this, he is coming over to my house MY house! Kumar finally came, and i said bye to all of my friends. 


Sara: Inshallah ashoofkum later! and tell you guys what Im gonna do tomorrow...


I winked


Zain and Sedan: Oh lala toodles!


Mariam: Laterr! 


I went to kumar, and told him to go home, and hurry up!


Kumar: Saraa! No shout at mee! your mama get angryyy!


Sara: shasaweelick??? Just goo!


Kumar: *talks indian* तुम लड़की मैं पागल के लिए मैं भगवान कोई सुराग नहीं है आपके लिए काम क्यों मैं कसम 
खाता हूँ


Sara: Wait what? 


Kumar: Nothiiingg!


Sara: Whatever...

The whole car ride was silent...Thank god! We finally got home so i ran upstairs got changed and made sure my room was PERFECT! My love is coming over tomorrow how can it not be!


Mama: SARAA! Shal iz3ajj??????? 


Sara: Sorry Mama!


Mama: Bes wa6ay 9ootich


Sara: Inshallahh!

I kept on cleaning swiping, brushing, and vacuuming my room. Everything was clean, cleaner then clean. It was shining! not literally but in my eyes it was perfect. I ironed all of my clothes, made sure they were clean, and put them back. I jumped onto my bed, it took me a while to realize that i still didnt change. So i went to that bathroom, and changed into my PJ's, fell on my bed again, and slept. The next morning i apparently over slept since i obviously slept at like 4 AM because i was fixing my things. I woke up by the sound of the door bell. I rushed out of bed and started yelling! I went to 3ali and asked him who was outside.


3ali: Chub.


That is how he replies, bug mistake to answer him, so then i asked Janice and all she did was ask me questions. She was obviously lost. So i had to find out by myself i went down stairs to check who was outside and it was the pizza guy 3ali was hungry. Ughh.


Sara: 3ali your pizza's here.


3ali: ohh zain tabeen?


Sara: ee wallah yaw3ana!


3ali: oh zain 6ilabtlich.


Sara: awww thankyou!


That was very considerate of him i decided to stop talking because if i say something wrong the bond that happened just now would disappear.


3ali: welcome, now go pay.


Sara: ok give me the money.


3ali: sis 6ilabtlich 3ashan intay tidfi3een. Thakaaaaaaaaaaa2!


Sara: oh ok.


I got around 5 kd to pay for the pizza, i told the dude to keep the money since its no use for me, and it will make a difference to him. I grabbed the pizza and went upstairs to 3ali.


Sara: 3aliii! The pizza's are here!! 


3ali: ok.


Sara: Thankyou saraa??


3ali: oh zain ma kan feenee 5ilg agool lich thankyou fa ya.


Sara: Whatever!


We ate, fought, ate, and fought some more. and the bell finally rang, again.


3ali: oh rifeejy ta7at! goolay 7ag Janice itba6il il bab.


Sara: minu ta7at?


3ali: rifeejyy!! 


Sara: shisma?


3ali: Laish?


Sara: Abee a3arif!


3ali: Ma abee agoolich


Sara: fine tell nawaf i say hi.


3ali: What did you say?


Sara: A3arif ina nawafs coming he told me.


3ali: oh um how wait you know what i do not care.


His sarcasm was killing me on the inside, i wanted to cut his head off and keep nawaf all to myself!


Nawaf: Hello? Salam 3alikum a7ab ihnee? 


3ali: Hala Nawaf! Shlonick?


Nawaf: hala wallah zain il 7imdillah. w int?


3ali: Zain zain il7imdilla. fa il7een ba6la3 oo  iga3ad ma3a i5tee mithil ma gilt lee bil
taleephone.

Nawaf: Shookran! 


3ali: walaw! yallah ma3a salama, have fun.


Nawaf: Thanx you to!


I was sitting in my room really sad of the fact that i heard 3ali say that they were leaving so i slamed my door shut sitting sad not knowing what to do. until i heard my door open.


Nawaf: Sara?


Sara: Oh um Nawaf, 3ali is waiting for you ta7at? did you forget something in here? the 
bathroom is across the hall.


Nawaf: no um i was looking for you.


Sara: why so?


Nawaf: your not busy today are you?


Sara: actually i am me and my friends Nour, oo Mariam were gonna go out.


Nawaf: ooh ok cuz i wanted to spend the day with you bes sure. 


Sara: im kidding i am busy tomorrow bes nothing today.


Nawaf: oh ok ill see you down stairs.


Sara: WAIT why?


Nawaf: oh we're going out. see ya in a few. 


He winked and left my room. AAAAAH!! im going out with nawaf yaaay! I wore my short blue and white dress, put my jewlery on, and makeup. I went down stairs and saw him there waiting for me. 


Sara: Car?


Nawaf: Well first i wanna take you some where nitmasha 7ag mukan.


Sara: ok.


We were walking talking, laughing, talking, and laughing some more. He is AMAZING! 
Love him! we finally got to the place he came from behind me he told me to close my eyes. I did, as he held my hips leading me to the car. 


Sara: Awww! seriously?? 


He made a picnic for us in the play ground. So cute. 


Sara: I love it.


I said as i looked at him. 


Nawaf: Care to join me beautiful? 


He bowed down.


Sara: well dont mind if i do young handsome gentle man.


I curtsied. 


He kissed my hand as i sat down, he sat down and ate while i ate the salad since i was 
full of pizza. We played around, had so much fun then we went to the beach. We walked together hand in hand going in the ocean knees and under we started spalshing and playing around. I ran away from him since he tried to splash all of the water on me. He caught me and hugged me on my hips, i put my arms on top of my head behind his neck. Looking at him pure tanned face. 


Nawaf: Your beautiful, gorgeous. 


Sara: your handsom, hun. 


Nawaf: 7abibty we have to go im so sorry i want this to last for forever bes we have to 
be back by 9 oo its 8:30 im sorry. 


Sara: its fine, ok lets go. I want this to last longer, inshallah next time.


We went in the car and got back home he dropped me off, and told me that he'd call me 
soon. 

I walked in thinking of him, and him only. My iPhone vibrated. He texted me i read the 
text with a tear running down my right cheek i felt the same way, he texted...


To be continued...


-MBM;*

No comments:

Post a Comment