Saturday, January 15, 2011

Love that Lasts

It was the first day of high school life as we know it is now not worth living once again. 3ala8al istanast for 3 months, bes god help me now. The first thing i heard was Janice yelling in my ear.

Janice: HELLOOO! wake up! if you dont wake up every body get angryy with me!

My name is sara and im a freshmen, and i go to school in kuwait.

Sara: OMG! Janice please be quite...Allah iy5alich 5ams digayig bes.

Janice: SARA! i dont understand arabic so wake up NOW!

Sara: Ughh, fine.

I tried to get out of bed with all of the force that was left in me pushing myself up i heard Janice whisper something in filipino while looking at me with her disgusted face. I walked to the bathroom, and turned back giving janice my "I'm gonna kill you" look, she replied with a confused laugh, and smile. God knows what was in her head. I washed my face, and took a quick shower, prayed, and changed. I heard my stomach which was never a good sign.

Janice: Sara i hear your stomach go eat before ali get angry.

Sara: ok, shino 3ali get angry ya3nee kaifaa?

Janice: What??

Sara: Nothing.

I went over to the kitchen, hitting my elbow, knee, and pinky. 2 minutes later i realized "A7777! Kil hatha min wala youm allah iysa3idnee!" I got out my cereal, milk, 2 bowls, and 2 spoons for ali and I. I went back to the dinning room ate some food, and saved the rest for ali. Ifff now for the hard part.

Sara: JANICE! shino hatha you wake me up bes it5aleen 3ali nayim mirtaa7! Whyy??

Janice: Sara you know he scares me like before he get verry angry!

Sara: oo ana laa2??!!

We kept on fighting and fighting until we heard this noise coming from ali the monster woke up, Janice tried to think of a reason to leave the room which was to get my dad's newspaper she was to scared to face my big brother.

Sara: 9abaaa7 il 5aair!! Shino gilt 7ag Janice 3ashan mat ga3dik wanasa!

Ali: Sara chub, abee anam.

Sara: Moo kaifick akoo madrisa ilyoum yallah goom:)

Ali: mabii! moo kaifich yallah thilfay!

Sara: mabi mo kaifick yallah gooooom!!

Ali: ughh ok ok gayim!

He got out of bed and looked at me with his half asleep look, i smiled, he turned away went to the bathroom changed and came back. We were fighting while eating breakfast, then we went over to the car down stairs, i threw my bag in the car and got in fighting with ali on our way to school. Kamar got fed up so he told us to be quite now ali was fighting with him our driver. We got to school and i thanked god hat i wouldnt see ali for 7 hours YES! i rushed to get to first period then as i was walking i bumped into someone and all of my books fell.

Sara: waay! 9ij mo wakta! ughh...

I stopped talking as i looked at his face tanned, and he was a new kid so i was happy.

Sara: oh sry i didnt mean to get all mad, whats your name?

Bader: ohh la shda3wa wallah 3adii oo Bader you?

Sara: Sara, wallah im soo sorry.

I bended down to grab my books as he helped me pick them up.

Sara: ohh laa wallah mo ila i can pick it up by myself.

Bader: Laaa laish shda3waa.

Sara: ooh thankyou.

I said as i was blushing. We went to class, opposite ways i couldnt help but turn back and notice that he was staring at me to. I had english i went into class and straight away went and talked to my BFF Haya.

Sara: HAYA! you will not believe shino 9ar!

To be continued...

-MMN ;*

3 comments:

  1. FIRST!!!:)
    Love the story! great start! cnt waitt, i hope something happens with sara and bader.

    Post soon:* love u MMN:*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Manoosh thanx love! ;* Inshallah;)
    Love you to!
    I'll try to tomorrow!

    -MMN;*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Abaaaaaaaay !! to me and this story its like love at first sight !! amazing start love ya!

    ReplyDelete