Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Love that Lasts-6

Heey! sorry i didnt post yesterday :( this is dedicated to Anez and Nades<3<3 BTW im changing my signature to MB;* 
--------------------------------------------------------
Previously- Nawaf: ee la3abt kora ma3a kila al3ab ma3a china hal isboo3 baroo7 baita oo nil3ab inshallah.

Sara: oo 3ayal ashoofick ib baita.

Nawaf: na3am? Shlon?

Sara: 3ali o5ooy.

Nawaf: aaaah! Okk oh inshallah ashoofich bacher bye!

Sara: inshallah bye!

He's coming over?? What? How did this happen. When people say they could see hearts, they must not be joking whenever I look at him I do! All I could think of is Nawaf...Nawaf...Nawaf...Naw

3ali: SARA YALLAHHH!

Ugh. 

I made my way to our car turning back and saw nawaf just standing there until i got in, and as i left he turned around and went over to him car. I was in my own world, until janice kept asking me questions.

Janice: Who him?

Sara: No one just no one...

3ali gave me a look, and told me that he knows i like him and as a "good" older brother he is willing to ask him if he likes me to.

Sara: EEEEEEE! pleaaasee!

3ali: inshallah as2ala lama iyee.

Sara: tara wallah a7ibck!

3ali: chub!

I told 3ali that i didnt want to go back home, and to our friends shop, Zain and Sedan were one of my closest friends and i loved them to death!

Sara: pleasee just drop me there!

3ali: Fine, Kumar roo7 shop mal Sara friend. 

Kumar: Why you no6 6ell me bepore??

3ali: Go now.

the place was 5 minutes away i couldnt wait to talk to them, i havent seen them in like 1 day thats a record! I got there still thinking of nawaf, and went inside.

Sara: HELLOO??

Zain & Sedan: Haaalaa ib sara!!

Sara: Heeey.

They both hugged me as i saw them. I was soooo excited!

Sara: You guys mat 3arfoon shino 9aaar!

Zain: Shino?

Sedan: ee wallah shino?

Sara: I met this guy he is sooo omg and soooo aaah!

Zain: hahaha 7abibty 

Sedan: Shisma?

They liked to talk at the same time or continue each others sentences.

Sara: isma nawaf, oo i dont know what to do about this???!!

Zain: Well, 

Sedan: Find out what,

Zain: He thinks about you!

Sara: Eeee! i told 3ali to ask him.

Zain: ARE YOU CRAZY??

Sedan: Laish your older protective brother??!!

Zain: Sedan roo7ay yeebay akil 7ag sara, a'6an yaw3ana.

Sedan left to get me some food.

Zain: I know who you talking about you see he's my....

To be continued...

-MBM;*

No comments:

Post a Comment