Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Love that Lasts-5

Nawaf: Fa sara shino 3indich? Il7een? oo kil youm?

Sara: umm il7een 3indee 3arabi oo kil youm madrii wallah mo 7af'6a jadwilee sorry asawee photocopy 7agick?

Nawaf: la la inshallah ashoofich ib 3arabi. Byee!

OMG did he really just say that yes yes yess! we have 3arabi together! HIYAA! 

Sara: okk bye! :D

I'm seriously I'm shock! Me and nawaf! Omg, life is worth living again, I cannot get any happier than this. Lunch was almost over so I decided to go to 3arabi since I had nothing better to do. I finally got to class and the first thing I see is nawaf sitting at the back of the class with an empty seat next to him he kept on telling people that the seat was reserved yes I could hear him, I got closer and closer to where he was sitting.

Nawaf: SARA! wain ga3da?? 

Sara: Ohh nawaf hii! Um wallah madrii

Nawaf: ma7ad ga3id tamer laaw tabeen tara wallah 3adii 

Sara: aww shukran ee wallah please ma ashoof mukan thanee. 

I said blushing my head off, I made my way to my seat, and he couldn't stop smiling, and neither could I. Aah just thinking about him makes my day! 

Istath 3ali: Salam wa 3alikum, men intee??!! 

Sara: Ana Sara laish? 

Istath 3ali: Intay 9ool il 9af ma wa2aftee kalam!

Sara: ok? Shasaweelick? 

Istath 3ali: NA3AM! 

Sara: salamtick wallah shay;)

I said will faith. 

Istath 3ali: intay kuwaitiya oo kil il nas ily mithlich kathalika ma rabookee ahalikk??!!

Nawaf: NA3AM! inta ma tisti7ee 3ala wayhik itkalim Sara chithee mo bes ga3d it3ayb 3aliha ga3d it3ayib 3ala kil il kuwaitieen bil 9af!! 

Istath 3ali: mashallah it3arif sho ba7girkom ok?

Nawaf: ok

He is over the top sweet can you get any nicer? I don't think so and the whole class we were smiling back and forth I felt like a queen and he certainly was my only king. 3arabi was over thank god! I had PE last period obviously he didn't he had math I wished him good luck as we left our opposite ways I outdent help but look back and notice that he was looking back at me also. I made my way to pe we ran and jumped all on the first day there wasn't one thing we didn't do! Ugh I got so tired! I ran to the locker room followed by Haya we changed and talked.

Haya: so Sara shlonich intay ma3a nawaf;)? 

Sara: zaiinaa? ya3ni what do you want me to say? 

Haya: we both know you like him so please tell me! 

I told her the story of us that happened in 3arabi she kept on gasping and smiling we knew each other to well to do otherwise, we got changed and left I bumped into nawaf as we talked until I saw Ali.

Sara: Oh god nawaf lazim aroo7! 

Nawaf: laish?:(

He frowned

Sara: itshoof hatha il walad il kibeer the senior? 

Nawaf: ee 3ali shfee? 

Sara: it3arafa??!!

Nawaf: ee la3abt kora ma3a kila al3ab ma3a china hal isboo3 baroo7 baita oo nil3ab inshallah.

Sara: oo 3ayal ashoofick ib baita.

Nawaf: na3am? Shlon? 

Sara: 3ali o5ooy. 

Nawaf: aaaah! Okk oh inshallah ashoofich bacher bye! 

Sara: inshallah bye! 

He's coming over?? What? How did this happen. When people say they could see hearts, they must not be joking whenever I look at him I do! All I could think of is Nawaf...Nawaf...Nawaf...Naw

3ali: SARA YALLAHHH! 

Ugh. 

To be continued...

-MMN;*

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. First! this blog is amazing! its the defintion of amazing, and my comments are from heart! post soon love, achoofich bacher !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww sedan thankyou sooo much!!:)
    I post daily!;)

    -MMN;*

    ReplyDelete
  4. beyoooond amazing;D
    post soon please;p im sure something is gonna happen in the next post..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thankyouu! :D
    I will try to now:)

    -MMN;*

    ReplyDelete