Monday, January 17, 2011

Love that Lasts-4






Halaaa wallah:) I promised an EXTRA long one so thats what your gonna get enjoys! :D

Previously-  

Mr.Sash: SARA AND HER FRIEND! KEEP YOUR MOUTHS SHUT AND STOP TALKING YOUR INTURUPING MY LECTURE! 

Sara: ok 3 things, number one my friends name is bader, 2 you are the one that wouldn't shut 
up, and 3 your interrupting our conversation since no one gives a lecture that long.  
I said full of faith an a smile, the whole class started to crack up including bader he stared at 
me with those dark brown eyes I couldn't resist. 

Mr.Sash: NOW LISTEN HERE MISSY YOU... 

*RING* 

Before the goblin could continue his sentence the bell rang and I was the first one out 

followed by Bader. My love could not be replaced. 
I was headed to lunch, meeting my friends at our usual area where we always sit its been 3  
years we have a "spot" i sat down with all of my friends laughing and joking around. I kept on  
turning from left to right wondering where Bader was i felt so bad since it was his first day and  
all. I had to get up and leave i told my friends that i wanted to walk around so Haya decided to  
come with I swear that girl understands me to well! We started to go around up to the 9th  
grade hallway down to the 8th, as i was walking by the technology lab i couldn't help but  notice that Bader was sitting there all alone i couldnt stand the pain i know what it feels like just sitting there all alone, Ive been there. 
Sara: Oh bader hii! shfeek ga3id broo7ik?
Bader: oh hala sara, yideed shasawee?
He made me feel even worse i can not believe i left him alone how could i?!
Sara: aww well laaw tabee tyee tig3ad ma3ana 3adii, bes ra7 nitmasha ow laaw tabee  
nig3ad ma3ak 3aib itsawlif  ma3a nafsik. 
I said with a smile that i certainly couldnt wipe off.
Bader: Shookran ee tfa'6ilaw. 7ayakum allah.
Sara: Allah iy7ayeek.
He winked, which then i was drawn to his eyes so deep so pure so full of love. Haya gave me  
a nudge, right  before the drooling stage. 
Sara: Thankyou!
I mouthed to haya, she replied with a wink and a your welcome i think she certainly cannot  
mouth words so i  usually just laugh or smile depending on the situation that we are in. We  
both sat down, bader to my right and haya to my left i was so happy talking to the guy of my  
dreams. How could this get any better! Or so i thought.
Bader: NAWAF! Shino ga3d itsawee minee??!!
Nawaf: Hala badoor la wallah wala shay bes il7een inshallah ba'3ayir madaris oo aroo7  
ihnee.
Bader: Wanasa! inshallah ashoofik ib 9af. 
Nawaf: Inasllah! Fa badoor minu hathee il 7ilwa um 8a9dee il um uhh.
He was into me clearly i was into him nawaf was OMG bader wasnt even there when i laid  
eyes on nawaf i swear  to god this feeling will NEVER change wallah hil 3a'6eem he is a  
once in a life time opportunity!
Bader: hatheel banat ya nawaf hathee sara oo haya. 
Nawaf: oo sara um hii sorry 3ala shino gilt. ma kan 8a9dee lama shiftich wigaft afakir. :)
IS IT POSSIBLE TO BE THAT HOT AND CUTE AT THE SAME TIME??!! His smile lit up the  
whole world, my world, which is now only about him! eep!
Sara: hehe laa 3adii shda3wa fa shloonick?
Nawaf: wallah zain il 7imdillah il muhim intay shlonich?
Sara: aww wallah ana zaina:) oo um hathee haya. 
Nawaf: hi
Haya: hi, shino mat salem 3aliy mithil sara;) 
she said with a wink. 
Sara: HAYA! chub 3aib! 
Haya: it7ibha huuh?? ;)
Nawaf started to blush REALLY badly! 
Sara: HAYAA! 
Nawaf: umm la 3adii sara mo ila it9ar5een 3alyha, oo haya yimkin...;) 
I started to blush OMG did he just say that he likes me, and i really awake???
Haya: oh laa laa! Sarooonaa;) shino hathaa? 3aiib 3aaiiib!
Sara: Haya go! 
Haya: hahaha!
Nawaf: Fa sara shino 3indich? Il7een? oo kil youm?
Sara: umm il7een 3indee 3arabi oo kil youm madrii wallah mo 7af'6a jadwilee sorry asawee  
photocopy 7agick?
Nawaf: la la inshallah ashoofich ib 3arabi. Byee!
OMG did he really just say that yes yes yess! we have 3arabi together! HIYAA! 
Sara: okk bye! :D
To be continued... 
-MMN;*

4 comments:

  1. yaaaay walla im hooked on ur story lanha moo bas 3ajeeba;p
    lool walla iytha7koon haya ftha7at sara.. oo nawaf shakla iyaneen lool "mno hathi il 7ilwa" oo wain bader maskeen in this whole conversation nisaw 3annah..lol
    post soon;*

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe Thankyouu! I'll try to post today if possible:) LOOL!

    -MMN;*

    ReplyDelete
  3. abaaay abaaay abaaay im sort of OBSESSED with this !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hehehe ombay ombay thankyou! :D

    -MMN;*

    ReplyDelete