Saturday, January 15, 2011

Love that Lasts-2

Previously-I stopped talking as i looked at his face tanned, and he was a new kid so i was happy.

Sara: oh sry i didnt mean to get all mad, whats your name?

Bader: ohh la shda3wa wallah 3adii oo Bader you?

Sara: Sara, wallah im soo sorry.

I bended down to grab my books as he helped me pick them up.

Sara: ohh laa wallah mo ila i can pick it up by myself.

Bader: Laaa laish shda3waa.

Sara: ooh thankyou.

I said as i was blushing. We went to class, opposite ways i couldnt help but turn back and notice that he was staring at me to. I had english i went into class and straight away went and talked to my BFF Haya.

Sara: HAYA! you will not believe shino 9ar!


Haya: Shinoo??

Sara: I met this guy he is soo...OMG lazim akamil???

I started to think of his face close to mine talking to each other made me feel so happy.

Haya: OMG Shismaa? 

Sara: Bader...

I said it with all of the happiness that was left in my heart at 7 am.

Haya: Ufff yideed?

Sara: Eee! He's tanned, amazing, sweet, and thats all i know awal mara akalma inshallah akalma mara thanya! 

Haya: Mashallah, 7adich mishta6a ashoof ;)

Sara: BES MISHTA6A! 7adii mishta6a! Wallah BADER YANIN!

I saw a shadow behind me coming out and talking.

Bader: Minu?

He said with a sweet smile.

Sara: Ba..baa..Bader, hii Oh asfa ma shiftick hehe. 

Bader: ohh laa 3adi fa shlonkum?

Sara: Zaineen u?

Bader: Zain il 7imdillah. Asfa whos that standing next to you?

Sara: Ohh rifeejtee, Haya. Hayaa say hi.

Haya: hii, oo int minu?

Bader: Bader, Shloonich?

Haya: Zaina il7imdilla oh yallah lazim nig3ad lil asaf.

Sara: ee ok, wain ibtig3adeen? 

Haya: ihnak yam Nouf, oo intay yam Bader?

Sara: Madrii, Bader ga3id yam minu?

Bader: yamich;)

He said with a wink I was so excited when he told me to sit next to him, i saw hearts fly around my head. We sat down, he kept turning his head to look at me, and so did I. After class i rushed to my next class as i felt something grab me from my back...Bader? 

Bader: Hala Sara bes kint abee as2lich um shino 3indich il7een?

Sara: ooh um Math, you?

Bader: Math walk?

Sara: ohh ee 6ab3an.

We walked together, got to math class and once again he sat next to me. Is it a dream? We kept on talking about his life and mine we bonded and we were excited of the new school year well all of the sudden i am since he is here. Im falling in love, is he? 

To be continued...

9 comments:

  1. I have a feeling something will happen between bader and sara:)

    Post soon:*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait and see;)
    I'll try to now!

    -MMN;*

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello i just read your story and im lovin it;p
    ya7lailhom walla akeed somthing is gonna happen between them.. lool i always fight with my younger brother ib 2 yrs 3an who wakes up first..
    post soon please;*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I just started reading your story and I'm pretty much hooked! Can't wait to know what's gonna happen betwen those two!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just started reading your story. Good start. Keep going:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thankyou All! :D

    Ill try to keep posting daily if possible:)

    -MMN;*

    ReplyDelete